2020 has been a year and yet there were still video games to distract. Unfortunately there were a whole bunch of things about video games we didn’t like and so we came up with the most disappointing category. Still it’s not all bad in this set of awards we also are highlighting the best style which is more than just graphics, it’s the whole package. How did we decide these awards find out in the our podcast of deliberations below:
- Resident Evil: Project Resistance.
- WWE: Battlegrounds.
- Yes, your grace
- Cyberpunk/ CD Projekt Red
- Buggy next gen launches
- Ubisoft leadership
- Warcraft 3 Reforged
- Deadly Premonition 2
- Marvel Avengers
Runner Up: Cyberpunk 2077/ CD Projekt Red.
Winner: Ubisoft Leadership Struggle with Toxic Culture
It’s hard to explain the problems that went down at Ubisoft this year but below are some articles to give you a sense of what we were talking about.
- Paradise Valley
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon
- 13 Sentinels
Runner Up: 13 Setinels: Aegis Rim
If you are interested in some of our other Game of the year coverage check out it all out below:
- Steve’s Top Ten Games of 2020
- Best DLC/ Early Access and Biggest Surprise in Video Games 2020
- Robbie C’s Best Video Games of 2020
- Pudee’s Best Video Games of 2020
- Best Looking and Best Moment in Video Games 2020
Stay tuned for more in the coming days